Woodbury Community Hall is situated approximately 1.5 miles from the centre of Axminster. Suitable for Club use, children’s parties, meetings and special events. Sorry, no teenage parties or band practice groups to keep the noise down for our neighbours. There are stunning views across the Axe Valley.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, crockery and cutlery.
- Licensed for music and alcohol by arrangement. 15 large and 12 small folding tables.
- Car park adjoining hall.
- Toilet facilities for people with disabilities
- Parking accessible for people with disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- The hall measures approx. 15.4 X 5.8 metres