- £8.00 per hour for use of the hall, includes the use of the kitchen for making teas/coffee, etc
- There is an additional charge, £10 for full use of the kitchen facilities.
- Separate £1 coin in slot meters for electricity for the hall heating and kitchen appliances (cooker, kettle, hot water, etc).
- There is a reduced hourly charge for regular users of the hall. Contact the Bookings Secretary on 01297-578057 to discuss.
- We have added an introductory hourly rate to help with new regular classes getting started. Contact the Bookings Secretary on 01297-578057 to discuss this option.
To make a booking for the hall
Please contact the Bookings Secretary on 01297-578057 to check availability.
You can make an online booking enquiry via the initial enquiry page.
The terms and conditions for booking the hall are included on the booking form and can be viewed here. Please take time to read the terms and conditions and familiarise yourself with the hall information.Last updated: September 1, 2023 at 14:04 pm