- All exits to be kept free from obstruction at all times.
- No portable heaters.
- No naked flames i.e. candles or oil lamps.
- No explosive or highly inflammable materials to be brought onto the premises.
- Do not put flammable materials on or near to Hall heaters.
- Do not prop open fire doors, i.e. Hall to Kitchen.
- After dark, all exit lights must be lit.
- A responsible person should make an announcement to leave the premises by the nearest available exit.
- All exit doors should be opened and manned.
- Call the Fire Brigade.
- The foam-filled extinguisher is located in the Foyer.
- An electrical extinguisher is located to the Electrics cupboard
- A foam extinguisher and fire blanket are located on the Kitchen wall.
- The Annual certification of inspection of the fire extinguishers is displayed on the notice board in the foyer
The is a first aid box is located in the Kitchen.